Leveraging Technip’s leadership in FLNG with first mover advantage
Under the contract,
- Concept, FEED(1), detailed and follow-on engineering services,
- Procurement services,
- Construction management services,
- Pre-commissioning, commissioning and hand-over services,
- Operational testing support,
- Scope and portfolio management services including cost and planning support, and document management and control,
- Specialist engineering support to supplement Shell Australia’s team.
Technip’s operating center in
(1)FEED: Front End Engineering Design
- Detailed design of the innovative facility was undertaken by the
Technip Samsung Consortiumat Technip’s operating centres in Paris, France, and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, and it is being built at the Samsung Heavy Industries(SHI) shipyard in Geoje, Korea.
- Vessels from the Group’s fleet will be used for the offshore campaigns, including the Deep Energy and the Deep Orient.
- Video “Building the future of LNG”: http://www.technip.com/en/publications/videos/shell-prelude-flng-%E2%80%93-building-future-lng
- Video “The making of a giant”: http://www.technip.com/en/publications/videos/shell-prelude-flng-making-giant
From the deepest Subsea oil & gas developments to the largest and most complex Offshore and Onshore infrastructures, our close to 31,000 people are constantly offering the best solutions and most innovative technologies to meet the world’s energy challenges.
Present in 45 countries,
Laure Montcel, +33 (0) 1 49 01 87 81
Delphine Nayral, +33 (0) 1 47 78 34 83
Investor and Analyst Relations
Aurélia Baudey-Vignaud, +33 (0) 1 85 67 43 81
Elodie Robbe-Mouillot, +33 (0) 1 85 67 43 86