The Capital Markets Day will feature presentations from members of Technip Energies’ executive team, including:
Arnaud Pieton, Chief Executive Officer Bruno Vibert, Chief Financial Officer Marco Villa, Chief Operating Officer
Participants will have the opportunity to interact with these individuals and other key members of Technip Energies’ leadership team.
The presentations will (1) highlight Technip Energies’ extensive project delivery capability and technology, products and services offering, (2) discuss Technip Energies’ long-term strategic vision and unique positioning in the energy transition and (3) review Technip Energies’ financial performance.
The Capital Markets Day event will be held on
Rothschild & Co. is acting as financial advisor and
About Technip Energies (“SpinCo”)
With approximately 15,000 employees, Technip Energies would be one of the largest engineering and technology companies globally, with leadership positions in LNG, hydrogen and ethylene as well as growing market positions in sustainable chemistry and CO2 management. In addition, the new company will benefit from its robust project delivery model and extensive technology, products and services offering. The company would comprise the Technip Energies segment, including Genesis – a leader in advisory services and front-end engineering.
With approximately 21,000 employees,
Important Information for Investors and Securityholders
This release contains “forward-looking statements” as defined in Section 27A of the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the United States Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. Words such as “expect,” “plan,” “intend,” “would,” “will,” and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements, which are generally not historical in nature, and include any statements with respect to the potential separation of the Company into
- risks associated with disease outbreaks and other public health issues, including the coronavirus disease 2019 (“COVID-19”), their impact on the global economy and the business of our company, customers, suppliers and other partners, changes in, and the administration of, treaties, laws, and regulations, including in response to such issues and the potential for such issues to exacerbate other risks we face, including those related to the factors listed or referenced below;
- risks associated with the impact or terms of the potential separation;
- risks associated with the benefits and costs of the potential separation, including the risk that the expected benefits of the potential separation will not be realized within the expected time frame, in full or at all;
- risks that the conditions to the potential separation, including regulatory approvals, will not be satisfied and/or that the potential separation will not be completed within the expected time frame, on the expected terms or at all;
- the expected tax treatment of the potential separation, including as to shareholders in
the United Statesor other countries;
- risks associated with the sale by
TechnipFMCof shares of Technip Energies to Bpifrance, including whether the conditions to closing will be satisfied;
- changes in the shareholder bases of the Company,
TechnipFMCand Technip Energies, and volatility in the market prices of their respective shares, including the risk of fluctuations in the market price of Technip Energies’ shares as a result of substantial sales by TechnipFMCof its interest in Technip Energies;
- risks associated with any financing transactions undertaken in connection with the potential separation;
- the impact of the potential separation on our businesses and the risk that the potential separation may be more difficult, time-consuming or costly than expected, including the impact on our resources, systems, procedures and controls, diversion of management’s attention and the impact on relationships with customers, governmental authorities, suppliers, employees and other business counterparties;
- unanticipated changes relating to competitive factors in our industry;
- our ability to timely deliver our backlog and its effect on our future sales, profitability, and our relationships with our customers;
- our ability to hire and retain key personnel;
U.S.and international laws and regulations, including existing or future environmental or trade/tariff regulations, that may increase our costs, limit the demand for our products and services or restrict our operations;
- disruptions in the political, regulatory, economic and social conditions of the countries in which we conduct business; and
- downgrade in the ratings of our debt could restrict our ability to access the debt capital markets.
We caution you not to place undue reliance on any forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date hereof. We undertake no obligation to publicly update or revise any of our forward-looking statements after the date they are made, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except to the extent required by law.
This press release is intended for informational purposes only for the shareholders of
The joint equity capital markets advisors are acting exclusively for
Organized in three business segments —
Each of our approximately 36,000 employees is driven by a steady commitment to clients and a culture of project execution, purposeful innovation, challenging industry conventions, and rethinking how the best results are achieved.
Vice President Investor Relations
+1 281 260 3665
Director Investor Relations (
+44 (0) 20 3429 3929
Senior Vice President Corporate Engagement
+33 1 47 78 39 92
Public Relations Director
+1 281 591 4108